Detail Blue Eagle AL3 Aluminized Trousers
Radiant Heat & Molten Metal Splash Protection
Material: Woven fabric of a modified acrylic fiber over a fiberglass core yarn, aluminized one side.
The aluminized clothing is designed to provide protections against thermal and mechanical risks.
Ideal for use in steel mills, casting shops, heat treating operations and foundries.
The aluminized clothings are tested according the following methods.
Thermal risks protection
1. EN 367 Protective Clothing - Protection against heat and
flames - Test Method: Determination of the heat transmission on exposure to flame
2. ISO 6942 Protective Clothing - Protection against heat and
flames - Test Ms soethod: Evaluation of materials and material
assemblies when exposure to urce of radiant heat
Heat Transfer T24 > 95 sec
Mechanical risks protections
1. Abrasion resistance (Performance level 2)
2. Tear resistance (Performance level 4)
3. Puncture resistance (Performance level 4)
Tampilkan Lebih Banyak